Background. Selection is based on criteria determined by the
Officer in Charge, Navy Recruiting Orientation Unit.
Eligibility. The Enlisted Navy Recruiting Orientation (ENRO) and
Career Recruiter Force Academy (CRFA) classes are eligible for this
award. Selection is based on the following:
- Academic - class average of 90% or greater on written
exams with no failures.
- Zero failures on any labs (Sales, phone, and Speech).
- Physical Standards - All members of class within Navy
Height/Weight or body fat percentage requirements by the beginning of
- Personnel Inspection - 2 or less hits.
- PRT - Tuesday prior to graduation, all students in Mod-4
will run in formation and must cross the finish line together as a
group in 14 minutes or less.
- Zero disciplinary issues.
- Class Participation - 90% participation on any NORU
sponsored community involvement project (if no project is scheduled
this may be waived by the OIC
(Same as above with the following
- Physical Standards - All members of class within Navy Height/Weight or body fat percentage by beginning week 4.
- PRT - Achieve Good Medium or higher PRT score.
Award. Each Senior Chief Billy C. Taylor Hall of Fame Award
recipient will receive:
- Special gold framed Senior Chief Billy C. Taylor Hall of
Fame Graduation Certificate.
- A Letter of Commendation from Officer in Charge, Navy
RecruitinG Orientation Unit.